Recommended combat levels: 85 and higher
The Death Watch Bunker is located on [], the nearest starport being the [Smuggler Outpost|Endor Smuggler Outpost]. It is a high-level dungeon filled with members of the Black Sun crime ring recruited by the [Watch|Death Watch] organization. Most [] are level 88. To be able to enter the bunker a group member should have spoken with [Fett|Boba Fett] in []’s palace previously to unlock the first security lock-door. The dungeon is very large, and contains crafting rooms where exclusive items may be crafted, such as the [] or the legendary [armor|Mandalorian armor].
Waypoint: /way endor -4680 4330 DWB;
- [Watch Ghost|Death Watch Ghost]
- [Watch Wraith|Death Watch Wraith]
- [Watch Bloodguard|Death Watch Bloodguard]
- [Watch Overlord|Death Watch Overlord]
Inside the bunker you will also encounter:
- [Sun|Black Sun]s (easily recognizable wearing [Hunter armor|Bounty Hunter armor])
- [Droid|Battle Droid]s
- [Battle Droid|Super Battle Droid]s (stronger than the [to the Corellian Corvette|Corellian Corvette] ones)
- [Rats|Mine Rats]
- Miners, Scientists and Technicians.
The Bunker is divided in three major sections : Section A, Section B and the Mine level. Once you and/or your team enter and visit the very first rooms you will be blocked in your progression by a security door with a security terminal close to it. Using that security terminal will create an alert, calling for several Black Sun and Death Watch reinforcements, one of these is a named Death Watch [] and will drop a Passkey providing access to the next section of the Bunker. Once he is killed loot him and use the passkey on the security terminal to continue. Once this passkey is used any new group member will not be able to enter that section. If the group exits the Bunker the security system will reset.
- [Vart|Rageon Vart] for Passkey Section A.
- [Nif|Klin Nif] for Passkey Section B.
- [Dalso|Fenri Dalso] for the Mine Passkey.
Entering the Mine level will allow you to access the Forge rooms and begin the [Quest|Foreman Quest].
There are several Quests that can be completed inside the Bunker :
CraftingThere are three forge rooms at the Mine level of the Bunker. Each is equipped to craft specific items and can only be opened by a specific Trader profession that is equipped to craft specific items.
To enter each forge room, you need a specific trader profession to open it, and that person must have both an Alum Mineral (Gained via the [Quest|Foreman Quest]) and a piece of looted Bounty Hunter armor corresponding to one of the types that can be created in that forge. For example, to access to Droid Engineer forge room, you must have the Alum minerals and a Bounty Hunter Left Bracer, Right Bracer, or Helmet armor part.
- [= Droid/Weaponsmith|Trader specialized in Engineering] Location = Droid Engineer Forge room.
- [= Weaponsmith/Armorsmith|Trader specialized in Munitions] Location = Armorsmith forge room.
- [Goods = Chef / Tailor|Trader specialized in Domestic Goods] Location = Tailor forge room.
The trader will have 5 minutes to complete the process.
He should approach the appropriate droid in the Forge room, decide what he wants to craft and begin the process. For a [] the Droid is called "Jetpack crafting droid".
Just drag and drop the components in the droid, and use the terminal close to it. You will have to wait few seconds then a pop up window will ask you to continue the process…click it and wait again until a pop up window says that the Crafting process is Complete.
If you create a [], the entire group will be immediately ejected back to the Bunker entrance.
If you create a [armor|Mandalorian armor] shematic, the crafter will be immediately ejected and the rest of the group at the end of the 5 minute countdown.
If the crafter is successful he/she will find a Jetpack deed or an Appearance Mandalorian armor shematic in their inventory.
The bunker affords many opportunities for looting much sought-after items. Both []s and objects such as chests and bins may be looted. Below is a partial list of items that may be found in the bunker:
- Looted from any NPC (Including Death Watch NPCs):
- Loot from Death Watch NPCs Only (Wraiths, Ghosts, Bloodguards)
- Looted from chests and coal bins:
- Looted from [Rats|Mine Rats]
Warning: Looting coal bins or chests will spawn a [Battle Droid|Super Battle Droid] If you target the chest and type /open then the chest will open and no SBD will spawn.